Twelve-South BookBook Case iPad Pro 10.5" - Brown is a gorgeous leather case designed to fit the family of iPads like a glove. Each BookBook is a handmade leather case, one-of-a-kind by hand craftsmanship and distressing, with hardback covers, designed to protect and enhance your iPad Pro experience. This case is a vintage work of art just for your iPad Pro.
Impact protection comes in the form of two hardback book covers, reinforced corners and a rigid spine. Inside, a soft, padded micro-fibre interior, along the built-in kickstand to lift the iPad screen into an angle, protecting your wrists for long sessions. For display mode, unsnap the leather glove cradling the iPad Pro and fold the soft hinge over for the perfect viewing angle of the Retina display.
BookBook turns an iPad into an easel for drawing a masterpiece, taking notes, sketching out ideas and viewing your work or videos. Stow Apple Pencil inside the spine pocket, pull the dual zippers closed and your work is safe and sound inside BookBook. As an extra measure of security, BookBook disguises iPad as a vintage book.
- Handmade, genuine leather case protects iPad Pro with style
- Built-in kickstand for typing/sketching/viewing angle
- Incorporated display stand allows you to show your work anywhere
- Hardback covers and crush resistant spine for ultimate protection
- Soft, dark micro-fibre interior lining to protect from scratches and better resist dirt & dust
- Features dual zippers with leather pulls
- Includes Apple Pencil storage in the spine
- Vintage book design disguises MacBook for stealthy security